Behavioral Interview Questions
TOP 15 Behavioral Interview Questions
1. "Tell me about a time you faced a conflict on a team. How did you handle that?"
2. "Tell me about a time you failed. How did you deal with this situation?"
3. "Tell me about how you prioritize things"
4. "Tell me about your proudest professional accomplishment"
5. "Describe a time when you were not satisfied with your performance. What happened?
6. "Describe a time you had to make a decision without all the information"
7. "Tell me about a long-term project you managed. How did you keep everything organized?
8. "Give me an example of an important goal you set in the past and how you reached it"
9. "Tell me a time you had to be relatively quick in coming to a decision"
10. "Tell me about the first job you ever had. What did you do to learn the ropes?"
11. "Tell me about how you make decisions, with an example"
12. "Describe a crisis you faced at work. What was your role? How did you resolve it?"
13. "Describe a time when you were asked to do something you weren’t trained to do. How did you adapt?"
14. "Describe a time you had to think on your feet to solve a problem"
15. "Give me an example of a time you had to explain something fairly complex to someone. How did you make sure they understood you?"